At Arlington, we know that our success is built on the ability to encourage and support the success of each employee. A dedication to high standards, positive attitudes, mutual respect and employee career development are at the center of our corporate mission.
Arlington has a wide range of job opportunities available within many departments. If you are a self-motivated individual looking for a better career choice, please send us a copy of your resume, along with a cover letter.
Senior IT Manager
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of six IT Professionals
- Align IT risk management with IT productivity for the overall needs of the organization.
- Partner with internal customers to assess and respond to IT needs.
- Develop and maintain new software applications.
- Directional supervision of system implementations and network upgrades.
- Evaluate the design and implementation of a new ERP system
- Serve as primary contact for outside vendors in the negotiations of bids, contracts, etc.
- Minimum 10 years experience in computer services, with 5+ years in a management capacity (Related industry/wholesale environment a plus).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required with all levels of the organization, customers and vendors
- Previous demonstrated management skills with the ability to lead and direct team members.
- Previous ERP implementation (SX.enterprise a plus) and strong project management experience.
- Demonstrated experience with multiple software applications (Windows, UNIX,ERP/CRM, EDI and GL).
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure concepts and data center operations.
- B2B and web based system experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related field required.
Sales Representative (Waukegan, Illinois and Carson, California)
Qualified candidate will have minimum 1-2 years inside sales experience with a proven track record. Any related industry experience a plus. Must have excellent communication skills, be computer literate and enjoy a fast paced team environment. Will manage a defined base of business and be responsible for maintaining existing customers and developing new business. Competitive Base Salary + Commission.