selection / strategies
When selecting a compatible, ask several questions prior to placing your money on the counter.
- Are the drums replaced each cycle for toner cartridges?
- Are wiper blades changed?
- Are the cartridges completely disassembled and cleaned prior to refilling?
- If having ink jet cartridges recycled, are the cartridges cleaned and inspected prior to refilling?
- Does the shop have printers for testing each kind of cartridge?
- Does each cartridge have its own ink?
- How long has the company been in business?
- What kind of references can the company provide?
- What is the length of the warranty coverage?
- Does the warranty cover any damages to equipment caused by a faulty cartridge?
When selling compatibles to your customers, use these strategies:
If they only buy name brand products, ask them if saving 30% might be worth reconsidering?
Remind customers that you wouldn’t be willing to risk a bad reputation if you were not confident about the product's quality.
There are “bad” compatibles and “bad” companies out there. Remind customers that you have confidence in the company and the product you are offering.
Compatibles are perfect for most general office use.
Our product and yields are 100% guaranteed; if your customer is not satisfied, you'll replace the cartridge.